Road to Perdition (2002)

Saturday, June 27, 2009 , Posted by jass kulaar at 12:31 PM


Well, as my fav. time pass : watching movies. I came across this wonderful piece of work. I was never a big fan of Tom Hanks (please dont get angry on me). So, my friends requested that, I sit with him, and watch the movie. To my surprise I was soon so engrossed into the movie that I even forgot I had to go and meet some person, with whom I had a fixed a job appointment interview. So anyways, I called him after the movie and made some plausible excuse; for me not showing up for the interview.
I am not sure if he bought my story of flat tire, but still I was able to fix an appointment for the next day. Setting the alarm for 3 hours in advance, I was able to get to Interview on time. The usual thing went on, I gave in my resume , he asked my few (damn!) questions about my studies and how much time I was free in the evening and stuff. I wassn't sure if I would managed to secure a job placement. He wrote my information and said that he will call me if, I get selected for the job. He handed me a pen to fill up a form. I Took the form and started filling it.
Then his phone rang. He picked it up. "Come on man, Dont call me when I am at work!" He listned for few seconds and spoke again "Why do you bet on things you know you gonna loose, You know I am not a big movies fan. How am supposed to know What's the name of Jude law In Road to Perdition." I looked up to hear more of the conversation. Good Omen!
"No, man the internet server is down since last week" Some event as they occur make you realize the future events. And hearing the conversation I knew it was sign for me to do something different than others who have come for the same job interview. He was still on the phone fighting with the person on other side about 'not to play anymore bets'. By the time I had completed my form. "Harlen, I said to him."
And so it goes, I get the job call after few day! Some times life just amazes me, how one thing leads into another. If one is aware about what is happening. he can easily exploit it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0257044/

Currently have 1 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    well.. lol.. nyc read... happpens a lot...

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Adds form Other Departement
Latest News