Holi Dreamz!!!

Saturday, March 22, 2008 , Posted by jass kulaar at 11:22 PM


HOLI
i usually sleep late sumtyms studying sumtimes watching tv,orkuting,etc etc....i was chating with frends as to what dey will do on holi... one was going to his nanis place...other was already out of town.. third had been ill for da whole week.. so it meant that i was alone for da festival.. i slept with a bad mood.. next morning i woke up.. dat was as usual at 8..i washed up..brushed..i looked in da mirror..was still in my night suit..the t-shirt had been a gift..from my ex gf.. so wat if we were not together.. the shirt was realy cool i liked it.. one of my favorite so no point putting a goodshirt away if da person who gave it was with sum one else..
Its my habit to read the news paper daily.. Oh dont get me wrong.. Its just to check
wat all is on tv..lolzz..any ways as i was in my own thoughts i had totaly forgoten bout the holi.. so as i go out to pick up da paper... and as i got out, just from no wer a big baloon filled wit color landed on my shirt... I hate surprises... Especially deez kind.. so der i was, with a big Blue patac on my fav. shirt....

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Adds form Other Departement
Latest News