Reality Bites, Imagination bites even Harder

Friday, December 7, 2007 , Posted by jass kulaar at 7:25 PM


I stood in a long and narrow hallway, unsure . Probably I had lost my way. But first of all I wasnt even sure where I was or how reached there. Over the dim light, from an unknown source I could make out that the walls had paintings on them.On closer look at one of the paintings I found it was MONA LISA, the famous painting by Leonardo Da Vinci.I would Have never known that if i had not read 'the da Vinci code'. Was I in Paris. 6404 km away from my house in Chandigarh. No Way, I Thought. But then, who could bring Mona Lisa to India?

As I was wondering, I heard police sirens out side the unknown building. I tried, but couldn't guess,as to which country the police belonged . Not my fault! All the sirens, whether American, French , or Indian . They sound the same to me. Then from the other end I saw a girl, 19 yrs of age(thats a wild guess on my part) came running towards me. She was holding a gun in one hand , black air bag in another and another bag(looked like a hiking bag) hung around her shoulders.''We both(together) can't get out, and you know I have dreams, honey!.... '' she said, and before i could catch its similarity with GTA 3,I was down on the ground. The damn girl had hit me on the head with pistol..

I didn't know for how much time I had been out, but when I gained consciousness, I found I was being tendered by a women,Nurse I thought.One of prettiest faces I have ever seen. She was speeking, I don't know which language, but on careful listening I found 2 English words, plane.. crash...A second look at the place, and I was sure what the place was, a whorehouse!This is kind of similar to Flyboys .Oh god, my parents would kill me if they found about this! I gathered all my strength and ran towards the door.

As soon as I opened the door, and took my first step, I realized ,there was no ground.I was falling down. I am not sure that phrase 'falling down' is appropriate or not, because I was already on ground. where will I fall, I had no idea! There I was falling down from ground, accelerating at 9m/s per sec. The air rushing past me with such high speed that I couldn't even breath. The blankness again surrounding me. How many times more will I be unconscious ,I thought.I'll fight . With my arms searching the darkness , I tried to find something, onto which I could hold on and save the fall.
To my surprise, I found something, smooth and soft. I put my hand around it. the falling stopped!The breathing started again, What can I say, I could even feel and hear my heart thumping in my chest,my forehead wet with perspiration! My vision returned. I was holding on to my pillow in my cozy little bedroom...
I was home...
dreamz r just like that...

Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Adds form Other Departement
Latest News